Thursday, January 16, 2014

The Glass Slipper -- Kraftin' Kimmie Sneak Peeks Day 2

Hi Everyone!!
Hope you are well!!
I am hanging on by a really 
thin margin this week in getting
all of my work done & turned in...!!!
I am living day by day right now, but I will 
be around to visit all of you later this week!!
So...Are you ready for MORE NEW IMAGES??!?!
Here is a detail shot... who can this be...?!?!

Kraftin' Kimmie says:
Welcome back to day TWO of our JANUARY Kraftin' Kimmie Peeks!!! Today we are excited to share ANOTHER supah cute new set by artist Cheryl Alger!! Here comes another one...FAIRYTALES!!! 
We are sharing samples today featuring...
***ONCE UPON A TIME 4!***

All the Krafty Girls listed below have lots of super CUTE designs to show you, so be sure to hop over to each of them! And while you're there, be sure to leave a comment because we are giving one away!!! You could WIN one of the new FAIRYTALE! stamp sets!!!!! 
{All of this week's winners will be announced at the online party on Saturday night!}

Then come on back tomorrow to check out MORE fun new stamps we have to share with you! And ALL the new JANUARY stamps will be available on Saturday night at the KKStamps Shop!!
Happy hoppin'!


My card features Cinderella from the stamp set called, Once Upon a Time 4.
I have included the link for you, but it won't be live until Saturday night. 



I wasn't sure who the recipient of this card would be yet, so I didn't add
a sentiment to the outside.  I plan on finishing the inside at a later time.
This stamp set comes with fabulous sentiments for Cinderella 
"A dream is a wish your heart makes" 
&
"With the right shoes you can do anything!" 
These are perfect for any princess!! 

Here are the colors that I used on my card:
Upper left: Skin, Upper rt: hair
Lower left: necklace, Lower rt: clothing

My whole entire card features new things:
New stamp, new embossing folder, new seam binding,
and a brand new bow maker from one of my blog buddies!!!
This was the first time that I have used it and it was so awesome!!!!

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Creative Craft Challenges 2: New (Everything!!)
Challenges 4 Everybody: #37 Anything Goes
The Squirrel & the Fox: #61 New Stuff
Papertake Weekly: New Year stash
Simon Says Stamp: Anything Goes
Make it Monday:  Anything Goes
Cards & More: Anything Goes

47 comments:

  1. Oh.mi.GAWSH! Stunning! Love the embossed background--amazing touch to a wonderful princess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Nicole! Cinderella is beautiful! Love her shimmery glass slipper!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a gorgeous card - I love that shade of blue - a real 'princess' card hugs Judith x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Nicole, your colouring is amazing x Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did such a beautiful job with this card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So beautiful and elegant. Love the vibrant blue colouring.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  7. awwww another gorgeous card with adorable image!! loving this new release!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG1 She is so beautifully colored...love the pleats and the blues.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Nicole, love it! Your new embossing g folder is wonderful! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card and gorgeous coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are absolutely going to LUV that bow maker. I've had mine for over a year now, and I cannot even imagine making a bow without it now. How I used to struggle (LOL). Great card. Like that new embossing folder, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is beautiful. Love the embossing, the image really pops. Hugs, bastelarena

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so pretty sweetie. Everything about it is so gorgeous.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. so so cute, love the big bow and fab image
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stylish, stylish, stylish. I love the embossed background of your card. It gives the card an elegant look and makes the image stand out beautifully. Classy creation - perfect for any princess. :) Hugs! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW!! This is stunning Nicole. Such a pretty image, your colouring is so beautiful and I love the embossing with that wonderful bow too.
    hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing :)
    Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Omg this is Super Duper Cute!!!! Love her and I really love the use of Pacific Blue CS..It is one of my FAVES!!! Hugs, Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is gorgeous Nicole and that embossing folder is so perfect with this image!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Beautiful card Nicole! The embossing looks amazing and love the fun bow~

    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love the embossed background, very pretty card.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Totally cool embossing for your background. These princesses are going to be awesome for kids cards. Whew! Think I'm caught up now. Sorry I was so far behind. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Awesome coloring! Thanks for joining at Cards and More: Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi GDT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Beautiful card! I love the elegant background.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love your pleats, gives the dress so much depth! That background is gorgeous too! Cinderella is so cute! Love all these princesses....Hope you get everything done!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the elegance of the embossing and how it sets off her dress!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful, elegant Très belle carte

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cinderella looks amazing Nicole! I love this release!! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  29. Love the background and your coloring of Cinderella.

    ReplyDelete
  30. completely fabulous!!! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!!! - Ashli :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. Another gasp-inducing beautiful and bright card, Nicole! The embossing, the coloring, and that WOW bow, mwah!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  32. lovely!
    I'm very happy that you take part at the Cards and More Challenge. To participate in the draw of the prize and the Top 3, you have to follow the challenge rules. Unfortunately, you have linked more than 5 challenges and can not take part in the draw this time. I am so sorry. I would be delighted if you join in again next time :-)

    Hugs,Beate

    ReplyDelete
  33. Super cute Nicole! All 3 of your cards were fabulous.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful creation with us at The Squirrel and The Fox!! Hope to see you again next challenge. Have a fantastic week!! Hugs, Gloria DT

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  34. Nicole...this is about as sweet as they come! Cinderella has always been my favorite princess and you made her so beautiful and complete with glass slipper...love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a fabulous card – absolutely gorgeous – great coloring – your's is fabulous - thank you for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody – I would love you to join my blog and would be happy to join yours – Just leave a message on one of my projects so I know which blog of yours to join – happy crafting. Ange

    ReplyDelete
  36. What a beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Cards und More.
    Hugs, Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  37. I love your embossed background and your coloring of this sweet image. And that bow is seriously gorgeous! I just ordered myself a bow maker.....lol!

    ReplyDelete
  38. WOW. I love this card. So bright and cheery. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  39. Having daughters, I know this stamp would be a big hit in my house. Fabulous card Nicole. The blue just pops off the page with the elegant white background.

    ReplyDelete
  40. stunning design :) lovin this :) !!

    ReplyDelete
  41. So. so cute! Love that big blue bow. Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  42. Love the embossing on this one and those pleats look fabulous dahling!

    ReplyDelete
  43. Beautiful card Nicole! I love the bright blue and need to try this color combo out. The image is so pretty with your beautiful coloring and the embossed background looks elegant and perfect with this little princess! :)

    ReplyDelete
  44. I love the background it really makes the image pop. Darling image and great coloring. Wonderful work. I saw you on MIM.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to write me a note!!!
~~Nicole~~